Man who ingested chloroquine due to fear of COVID-19 died

ARIZONA: A couple ingested chloroquine because of the fear of catching COVID-19, husband has reportedly died while the wife is in clinical care.

The 60 year old couple said that they listened to the news in which Donald Trump said that the drug can cure the virus; therefore, they ingested the drug.

However, they did not ingest medicinal chloroquine. The wife said that they ingested the drug which she used to give to their koi fish.

The woman said that they mixed a small quantity of the drug in their drinks and consumed them.

Currently, there are around 42,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and more than 400 deaths have been reported in USA.

Note: there has been no vaccine for the coronavirus yet.