Businesses allowed to operate till 10 pm in Sindh
Sindh government has allowed businesses, shops to operate till 10 pm as part of easing COVID-19 restrictions across the province.
As per the notification issued by Home Department Government of Sindh, businesses and shops in Sindh will be allowed to operate till 10 pm following the decisions taken by Provincial Task Force on COVID-19 and NCOC to ease COVID-19 restrictions.
Under the new eased COVID-19 restrictions issued under section 3 (1) of Sindh Epidemic Diseases Act, 2014 (Sindh Act VIII of 2015);
- The government has also decided to allow all private and public offices in the province to operate on a 100% capacity, however, all offices will have to mandatorily follow the coronavirus SOPs.
- Religious shrines will be allowed to operate throughout the province while strictly adhering to the government’s mandated coronavirus standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Meanwhile, wedding venues with an outdoor arrangement for the event, will be allowed to have 400 guests, while indoor events will be allowed to have a total of 200 guests.
- Indoor dining will now be allowed in hotels and restaurants until 12am, however, they will continue to operate on a 50% capacity which has only been allowed for vaccinated individuals, whereas home delivery and takeaway of food orders will now be allowed throughout the day, the notification said.
- Cinema houses and theatres will now be allowed to operate until 1 am; however, only vaccinated individuals will be allowed to enter the premises.